Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Y U LIDDIS ONE

Some people really.. Cannot leave certain things alone and must harp on it every single time we meet. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. 

I feel guilty if I suggested something bad, be it food, where to go, what to do, where to stay, what movie to watch. I am sorry if you didn't enjoy what I suggested and you still had to pay for it. But, DO YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO GO ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE TIME!? Is there nothing else for us to talk about besides.. the past? Can you just... 


Can or not?!

You say for another few years also no use one. What's done is already done. Don't want to go, also go already. What you want me to do now? Pay you back? Ask you to suggest you don't want. You say anything anything. 1 year later you still going on about it~~ NOT.TIRED.MEH. I don't mind if the person says it a few times then just.. ok, my bad. BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME? -.- 

No comments: