Sunday, October 18, 2015

Realisation

My title like chim only but guess what I just realised..

THAT THIS WEEK I ONLY HAVE 1 PRESENTATION DUE, NOT 2! Which means I have another whole week to do SM presentation. CHEY! Hahahaha!

And since I have a littleeee bit of time to spare, I'M HERE!

Last week was, how do you say. Not exciting but not boring also because... Fer won tickets to the premier of 我的少女时代 and brought me along with her! Heheheh! AND THE GUY IN THE SHOW SO CUTE!

LOOKS GOOD RIGHTTTTT! Heheh! 

Then don't know which day when I was home, I happened to chance upon the commercial for this China drama - Boss and Me. I actually took note of it because I saw Zhang Han in the commercial hahahahah so I thought ok maybe can check it out. Then, I. GOT. HOOKED. Soooo addictive because he's so sweet in the drama?! But sweet until very unrealistic la hahahahahah it will never happen in real life that kind. Hahhahahaha! But nvm, I can just drown in that forever hahahahhahah. I got so addicted that Wednesday night I watched till 3am, Thursday till 1am cause my energy not enough. Then Friday I stayed up till 4am. YTD WAS RECORD BREAKING. I stayed up till 6am and I was at episode 29/33 before I went to bed. I'm about the finish the drama, so... a bit sad. Hahahaahah!! 

THIS ONE REALLY MELT MY HEART KIND HAHAHAHAHA. 
Plus with that kind of role, HOW NOT TO LOVE HAHAHAAHAHA!! 

I'm quite determined to finish it tonight since I have a little time to spare, before I start concentrating fully on my assignments. Heheheh #excuses actually. Hahaahah!!

I shock myself sometimes because I'm the vvvvvvv realistic kind I watch drama based on which actor/actress is in the show one hahahahahha. And since I just realised that I only have 1 presentation due this week, OK I'M GOING OFF TO FINISH THE DRAMA HEHEHEH!!!! ^^ 


No comments: