Monday, July 25, 2016

Mayday 9th Album - 自傳

Finally laid my hands on the album! 


Story goes.. 
- Started stalking Rock Records FB since forever
- Finally announced same release date as Taiwan - 21 July 
- Rock Records have got no idea what time shops will receive stock
- Called CD Rama to leave number cause they also had no idea 
- Had to run errands at Bras Basah, so I decided to peek, but nope, not stocked yet
- Continue with errands, ending at Chinatown 
- Internal struggle if I should go back BB or head home 
- Went home, 2 minutes after I alighted from bus, BB call
- #badluckger #xiaosuay #ahsuay 
- Went home to freshen up and left for BB
- POPULAR CLOSES AT 7, I REACHED AT 7.10 T.T 

BUT NVM. All aside, I got the album! ^^ 

Here comes part 2.
- Reserved both versions cause y'know, 2nd last album
- Went down, collect, pay, and go 
- Realised that only difference was pre-order version comes with gift 
- OK CAN -.- 
- Refund the normal version paiseh-ly

END OF MY ADVENTURE, :'D 

25 July - 3 days after I have the songs in my phone. I already have some favourites! 
The lyrics are a hit! 
阿信 will always be my favourite lyricist! 

Here are some of them:

如果我們不曾相遇
-
那一天  那一刻  那個場景  你出現在我生命
~
如果我們從不曾相識  不存在這首歌曲

好好 (想把你寫成一首歌)
-
好好假裝我  已經把你忘掉

後來的我們
-
在某處  另一個你  留下了
在那裡  另一個我  微笑著
另一個我們  還深愛著
代替我們永恆著
如果能這麼想  就夠了

派對動物
-
那現實中  已經有太多讓步
~
你忘了笑  還忘了能哭

終於結束的起點
-
未來的我們  也許能說聲好久不見  好久不見

任意門
-
你問我全世界是哪裡最美?
答案是「你身邊」  只要是你身邊

As for the other songs, I've gone through the lyrics but it hasn't really set into me yet, cause... CANNOT HEAR CLEARLY IN THE SONGSSSS!! Hahahahahah!! 

No comments: