Saturday, January 16, 2016

GRADUATE LO!!!!!!!!

I AM FINALLY GONNA GRDUATE OMG!!!

Look at my glorious results hehehhe! 

Not so nice because I had to take 1 sup paper for the very first module I took in Uni but all's good because I AM GRADUATING HAHAHAHAHA! After 16 painful months. 

I was sooooo worried throughout the whole week! I actually expected myself to get a good grade for HR Econs and I'm glad it did meet my expectations because I walked out of class feeling like a scholar HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAH WTF. But no seriously. Out of so many papers I took, this is the one I felt the most confident one! 

Anyway, I'm so thankful for all the support I've gotten from my family and supportive friends! <3 nbsp="" p="">
At times when I say I cannot handle anymore, I have people helping me. And these are people who are not even taking the course. Eg - Fer! She helped me soooooo much omg. 

I shall do a recap of uni life and what I went through. But for now, I'm just gonna bask in happiness that I AM GONNA GRADUATE! HEHEHE! 

// Actually... I'm not as stupid as I thought leh hahah though only credit but I have like 5 Credits out of 9 units lehhhhh. Hahaahahahah! 


No comments: