Saturday, January 16, 2016

Last of 2015

//This post has been rotting in the drafts section since forever!!! - Moving into the 3rd week of 2016 and I'm still trying to do up my post on 2015 hahahahahahaha. 

I cannot remember what was the last post from 2015 about so... I'm gonna be very 随性 and just update whatever that comes to my mind.

First up, FER AND JOYCE BDAY CELEBRATIONS!


Just realised this is the only pic I have cause I never save the group pic hahahahhaha wtf. 

THEN FER INTRO ME TO WATCH THIS DRAMA AND I'M HOOKED! 

It was so ridiculous in the beginning but it's starting to get very sweet hehehehhe! 

Christmas Wonderland with the family!! 

Hi Sis! Wahhh I look very hiao here leh what's with the angle HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

And I look different also /:


Aunty photobombed us ): 

HELLO KITTY RUN!! 




The only mark where no one was there hahahhahha! 

Ohhh something funny! We wasn't expecting the t shirt to be in this shade of pink and both of us was like.. this will be the first and last time we're seen in baby pink!! HAHAHAH! 

Next day was my uncle's wedding lunch reception! 
And I finally applied make-up after very long. I've been going bare faced for veryyyy long already hahhahahhhaha! 




Family photo after v long. 



Vietnam Drip Coffee! 
*which btw took forever* 



All ma closer cousins!

AND THIS CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM MY SISTER HEHEHEH! 
Which I have yet to wear them cause of the weather hahahahha! 

Then we had our annual x'mas exchange at Fer's place and her mum baked us a cake! ^^

Mel and I were early so Fer prepared some food for us.  
Teppanyaki style cause Fer was cooking just right in front of us hhahahahahah and sorry I only have the snapchat version of this pic hahahahhah! 

All our gifts (:


<3 nbsp="" p="">

On 31 Dec, I had lunch with my 2 other favourite people! 

This is an old pic cause.. I LAZY TO BACKUP FROM MY PHONE! ):

And I guess this marks the end of my 2015 cause I spent the rest of 31 Dec at home doing nothing, followed by watching Taiwan's countdown on tv! Hahaahahah!! I wanted to avoid the crowd at all cost. Initial plan was to go Fer's place to nua cause... nothing to do mah but ended up staying home hahahhah! Which was good because I started 2016 by going to JB! 

No comments: